GCSP Entrepreneurial Experience: Sustainability
Don’t sit at home all summer! Join other Grand Challenge Scholars Program students from many institutions this June 2019 in Tempe, Arizona to explore the GCSP theme of sustainability while researching, designing and developing a product/service and a business plan. As a participant, you will collaborate on a multi-institution team to:
- Explore applications of sustainability in non-profit, public, government, and private sectors
- Make industry connections and explore real world applications
- Make progress towards the Viable Business/Entrepreneurship Competency of GCSP
- Explore Arizona with field trips, site visits, and tours in the local and regional area
- Build your resume by gaining marketable skills desired by industry
All expenses paid, including travel, meals, housing, and prototyping supplies!
This immersive experience is open to all GCSP students. We welcome students from all institutions! This unique experience will allow multi-institution teams to collaborate on applications of sustainability and hands-on project based learning.
Participation is limited to 2 students per institution – If you’re interested, contact your GCSP Director today!
The GCSP Entrepreneurial Experience will be held in: Tooker House on the Arizona State University Tempe Campus.
This is a 3-week experience, with welcome celebrations beginning June 9, 2019 and programming lasting until June 28, 2019.
Want to learn more? Direct all questions to: GCSPEntExp@asu.edu