Engineering Faculty Impact Collaborative (EFIC)
Think Tank I
- Share findings from conversations with the Deans customer discovery
- Make connections to other faculty development/mentorship practices
- Learn from each other about what we do at each of our organizations to support faculty development
- Discuss early plan for an “Engineering Faculty Impact Collaborative” (EFIC)
- Identify partnering opportunities to shape EFIC to advance engineering faculty impact
The goals of Think Tank I and the day’s activities are listed in the event agenda.
Participants from five academic institutions and several national organizations – American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), National Academy of Engineering (NAE) and The Kern Family Foundation, attended Think Thank 1, held August 20, 2018 at the ASU Chandler Innovation Center.